Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's Going On Here?

A few weeks ago I had the idea of creating a completely carefree blog that would serve no other purpose than to catalog all of the seemingly frivolous things I would buy if I ever won the lottery. I consider all of them frivolous mainly because my life is pretty great right now, and I would not need any of these things to stay happy. But if I had the money, all of these things sure would be fun to own.

I can't say I'm a religious lottery player. I only play the Illinois State Lottery when the Mega Millions prize is 50 million or more, and even then I don't play every single time. However, when I do play, I will post my lottery numbers and then the eventual winning numbers.

I'm not really sure if anyone will read this, but I have read blogs about more trivial matters before, so why not pollute the internet a little bit more. :D

No comments: